HTML Help
HTML Help Central . com

» Online Users: 184

0 members and 184 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 695, 02-16-2011 at 07:01 AM.

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Domains For Sale

Thread: Link Juice ?

Cool Link Juice ?

If I do some blog posts and article submissions and put my anchor text in it and then after that I do social bookmarking for them in high pr. Will it pass on the link juice to my keywords and help them in SERP ? Please help ?

Link Juice is extremely significant feature taken into concern by Google for ranking a website. More inbound links a site has, more it obtains link juice. Only quality inbound links facilitate in generating good quality link juice that is favorable for your website and help in attaining high Page Rank.

Portland Catering Company
    Vancouver WA Catering
    Wedding Catering Portland

Link Juice is basically the search engine trust/credibility delivered by a link from one website to another. For example, a link from a Wikipedia page will provide more link juice than a link from a brand new site because Wikipedia has trust, authority and high value in Google's eyes. High PR websites are able to pass link juice through inbound links pointing to the specific website.

No I have,nt .......

Hey.....
    Link Juice is Google term used to furnish standing to your site.Google checks out how destinations connection to one another to resolve which ones are the best. It is an extremely mainstream term in web crawler advancement. It is chiefly expands the page rank of sites and web spaces with heightened page ranks are acknowledged power locales.

business coach
    Last edited by Jexron; 02-09-2013 at 05:41 AM.

Link juice is the currency of the value of backlink.Each link acts as a recommendation or a vote.The total value of link juice that comes in a web page demonstrates its authority and reputation.

Your activity helps to increase backlink. If you earn some backlink from high pr site that will valuable for you and you will get link juice from the site.
    Web Development Services - Web Development Services
    SEO Services - SEO Services

Hello Friends,

Link juice is a term that was first coined by Greg Boser. Link juice can be called a thing that is considered by Google to rank websites. Link Juice is a very important aspect taken into consideration by Google for ranking a website. More inbound links a site has, more it receives link juice. Strong inbound links help a website in getting on the top of a Search Engine Result Page (SERP). Only quality inbound links help in creating good quality link juice that is beneficial for your site and help in achieving high Page Rank.

Thanks and Regards
    reputationhead.com

Backlinks is Search engines phrase used to offer position to your site.Google looks at how websites weblink to each other to determine which ones are the best.This is the juice that will generate up your positions and carry guests to your websites.It allows us to get better position in Search engines . . . . . . . . .
    Business Marketing
    Last edited by Jimmiejames; 10-11-2013 at 09:17 AM.