HTML Help
HTML Help Central . com

» Online Users: 49

0 members and 49 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 695, 02-16-2011 at 07:01 AM.

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Domains For Sale

Low cost server which is suitable for rmy needs

As I'm looking for a low cost server which is suitable for my hosting needs and two hosts are in my mind - hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com, which plan is better to sign up with?

What you about specifications? Any budget requirements? Managed or unmanaged hosting?

I would choose hostingsource.com low-cost servers if I were you, OP.
    Before I have tested 3 hosting providers but was not satisfied. I left my last hosting company because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down a lot.
    A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

We host a handful of websites for family and friends. The price is surprisingly low.
    Once in a while websites and email accounts are not accessible, though it could be a temporary is landing problem.
    Hostingsource.com team tolerate my stupid questions. Your sites will be trusted hands.

I am really happy to have found hostingsource.com ssd web host. They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

This host is great. i had read some not so positive reviews on the grid's reliability but i decided i would take chance on them.
    I'm also happy with hostingsource.com performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.