HTML Help
HTML Help Central . com

» Online Users: 48

0 members and 48 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 695, 02-16-2011 at 07:01 AM.

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Domains For Sale

Want to order dedicated server (managed)

hey guys,
    I need help. Want to order dedicated server (managed):
    1 TB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 14 TB - Bandwidth, Linux
    Any recommendations?
    One of my friends recommend me to try Vortexnode.com dedicated hosting service cos they offer such an opportunity.
    Do you know anything about their reliability? What host would you choose? Any alternatives?

Have a look at servers from hostsailor.com and hostwinds.com as they are able to satisfy the needs of yours. They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent.

Their billing is reliable, their price great and their service and attention to detail commendable.
    In vortexnode.com all features are useful for customers like publishing of web deployment. It is configured well and works good without any problems.
    A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

Vortexnode.com has been a simply amazing experience:
    - good network uptime,
    - super fast speed (pages load very fast)
    - cheap pricing (i've already save good sum of money)
    I have always been happy with the quality of service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans. Their technical support is amazing.

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend vortexnode.com web hosting service.
    They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support.

I'd advise you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean linovus.hosting and hostround.com, they provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.

The most impressive aspect of vortexnode.com is the reaction time for technical queries.
    They responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend them.

Hostingsource.com and QHoster.com servers are worthwhile.
    The staffs are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.