HTML Help
HTML Help Central . com

» Online Users: 47

0 members and 47 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 695, 02-16-2011 at 07:01 AM.

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Domains For Sale

Need to Buy digitalocean droplets for bitcoins. How can I do this?

Greetings,
    respectful forum members!

Recently I needed to get Digitalocean service, but to pay with bitcoins, however they do not accept that.
    I have made research and found bithost.io offer a possibility to buy their droplets via Bitcoin.

Can I rely on them? Have you ever bought DO servers via their service and paid Bitcoins? Any experiences?

These guys are great. Really cool possibility to order Digitalsocean servers Hourly and pay Bitcoins. i've ordered this server:
    Memory - 8GB, Cores - 4 Core. SSD - 80GB, Transfer - 5TB, Hourly Price - $0.16 - Monthly - $112
    I have been nothing but pleased with Bithost.io services. The customer support is superb. Speed is fast.

Bithost.io is far suprerior, - they solve problems and on an extremely timely manner.
    When I have a problem - their technicians get information which I can give them and determine what the problem is and fix it for me, while in most cases, you are in an IM session.
    A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

Very nice host. Before I had actual hosting with them, I was hosted on a friend's account, and it was nice.

They've done all they've could in any situation to make sure that not only my site was operational, but everyone elses was operational too.
    No problems with bithost.io bitcoin web hosting so far.

Frankly speaking, I was a bit worrying about bithost.io - but after reading good customer hosting reviews I decided to give them a try. When I contact their support, they answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running of my website. and must say that the price was really cheap..