HTML Help
HTML Help Central . com

» Online Users: 105

0 members and 105 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 695, 02-16-2011 at 07:01 AM.

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Domains For Sale

Looking for reliable host - server location UK

I need about 1000GBs of space, 24 gbs of ram, 16 Tbs - bandwidth, UK, Linux.
    Well, ssdcloudservers.com was recommended to me as a good place for this. Their servers are based in UK, aren't they?
    What can you say about this web host? Its customer support, pricing, features, etc.?

I would recommend rareservers.com servers to anyone needing a website for personal use or small business. Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge. Their customer service has improved drastically since I started the account. It started out with a ticketing system, moved to email and pay for calls to 24/7 instant messaging support.

It seems to me that QHoster.com is quite good - they offer hosting in multiple server locations. This host is flexible.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Check out their FB page also: facebook.com/qhoster

Use QHoster.com services with no doubts.
    They have servers in 30 locations and offer 90 methods of payment, their tech staff is active for 24 hours.

Servers from hosting.co.uk are worth your attention because of their top-notch services, servers are solid and prices are competitive.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and fast multi-homed network.

If I were you, I would rather choose QHoster.com vps hosting deals.
    Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
    It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS