HTML Help
HTML Help Central . com

» Online Users: 105

0 members and 105 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 695, 02-16-2011 at 07:01 AM.

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Domains For Sale

VPS account is in need at cheap rates ...

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Webhostingbuzz.com are full-featured and their prices are not high and I don't know which host is more preferable to have a deal with, what do you think?

I know much good related to QHoster.com web hosting provider. Their VPS plans are full of useful features + free bonuses (site builder, domain, unique templates, etc.)

+ vote for QHoster.com hosting provider. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
    A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

Can say that QHoster.com service is excellent and I pay for the plan I use about $100 per year. I've had questions that were answered and fixed within minutes, and complex problems worked on by the hosting admins personally resolved in only a couple days. They have live chat to help if you get stuck. and they seem to be available almost all the time.

I am impressed by QHoster.com server locations: Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo), etc.

Moreover, their email SPAM controls works really good according to reviews, so you will have no headaches with Spam.