HTML Help
HTML Help Central . com

» Online Users: 25

0 members and 25 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 695, 02-16-2011 at 07:01 AM.

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Domains For Sale

Need offshore bitcoin hosting service

REQUIREMENTS:
    - 100 gbs of disk space, 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support (OFFSHORE)
    What are your views on superbithost.com web hosting solutions?
    They both accept BITCOIN - this what I need.

Do you have any personal experience dealing with them? Or have you heard any feedbacks about the quality of their services?

What host would you choose?

Hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com services can be suitable for your demands, the OP.
    They have plans which are full-featured and servers are well-balanced.
    Prices are not high and their tech staff is helpful and polite around the clock.

Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 10 minutes is now more like 30-40 minutes.
    This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.
    All in all, my experience has been great and I will definitely continue using superbithost.com bitcoin offshore hosting services.

I like superbithost server locations: Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, etc.
    These people are awesome. Very quick responses to tickets, in understandable English, 100% so far. Their rates are really affordable!
    A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

Qhoster.com is able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.
    They have servers in 30 locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Düsseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).
    Support is helpful for 24 hours and prices are affordable.

I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.
    They accept bitcoin payment which is a great plus for their team. They are professional in all the ways.
    I have already recommended superbithost.com offshore bitcoin hosting services to all my friends.

You can trust warez-host.com - if you need good offshore hosting services, these guys will meet your needs.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.