HTML Help
HTML Help Central . com

» Online Users: 101

0 members and 101 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 695, 02-16-2011 at 07:01 AM.

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Domains For Sale

Searching for reliable Mexican hosting provider

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
    Most of my clients are located in Mexico City.
    I need stable server with 30 gbs of space and 500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, MX location.
    What do you think of digitalserver.com.mx pricing and hosting solutions? are they reliable?
    Any recommendations please?

Thanks in advance.

I would like to say that digitalserver.com.mx do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites. Their FB page is great: facebook.com/DigitalServer

Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is Digitalserver web host with stable MX servers.
    They offer many payment options and I paid via Paypal and one of my wordpress blogs set up immediately after purchase. Now I have already transferred my other blogs to this decent host.

Go ahead and give digitalserver team a try - cos these guys have super reputation! Their features look really great:
    - super fast speed connectivity due to their powerful servers,
    - good reputation for providing 24/7 customer support,
    - network and server uptime is really great.
    So, choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.