HTML Help
HTML Help Central . com

» Online Users: 108

0 members and 108 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 695, 02-16-2011 at 07:01 AM.

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Domains For Sale

Most of my clients are located in EU! Need dedicated server

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
    Most of my clients are located in EU! Any info on Rareservers.com or QHoster.com web hosting services?
    I need stable server with 450 gbs of space, 4 gbs of RAM and 5000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
    Any recommendations please?

Thanks in advance.

I decided to test Rareservers.com guys out with one site and now I brought my other sites.
    Then, they transferred files over and make the usual adjustments in website control panel. Installed components worked out of the box.
    I highly recommend rareservers. I am very happy with their service.
    A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

You can also get nice servers in Russia, Netherlands, Sweden and Bulgaria at HostPlay.com
    Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.
    Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Rareservers.com. I am happy with the customer service and am also happy with the control panel.
    It is responsive - can say that they are very timely about addressing questions or modifications to the site.. they are supportive - not arrogant when it is clear you've done something silly in the control panel.

I have been with QHoster.com for about 8 months now and I have had a question or more 2 months long since I was a newbie and trying stuff all the time...i prefer to submit a support ticket for my problems and i always get immediate answers. Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.