HTML Help
HTML Help Central . com

» Online Users: 108

0 members and 108 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 695, 02-16-2011 at 07:01 AM.

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Domains For Sale

I need cheap hosting solution (Linux)

Hey dudes,
    I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
    ==> 15 GB - Disk Space, 250 GB - Traffic, Linux
    99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
    I have also found 2 web hosts: SolVPS.com and QHoster.com - what host would you choose?
    Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

I see SolVPS would be great choice. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
    Their network and server uptime is quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.
    A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

QHoster.com is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
    I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

Coupon code : xmas16 - 15% DISCOUNT FOR LIFE!!!
    Only 30 coupons available so hurry up!!!

Tech support is quick and reliable. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.
    SolVPS.com prices are reasonable. I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to this web host.

SolVPS customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.
    Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters. Check out their Fb page: facebook.com/solvps

KVChosting.com and iFastNet.com plans are worth your attention.
    They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.