HTML Help
HTML Help Central . com

» Online Users: 29

0 members and 29 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 695, 02-16-2011 at 07:01 AM.

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Domains For Sale

Hostingsource discounts?

Hello!
    I'm interested in hostingsource.com as provider. Need to find good discounts for them. Can you please suggest some good places for such kind of research?

Hostingsource.com is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
    I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages.

Their fb page is informative: facebook.com/HostingSource

I've been with hostingsource.com for over a year now. They even helped me with things on my vBulletin board installation.
    here are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
    A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

Use hostingsource.com services with no hesitations.
    They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

Frankly speaking I was impressed by hostingsource.com well-balanced and affordable vps hosting solutions:
    VPS - I - Price - $8/mo
    1 CPU Core, 20GB - SSD DISK, 5TB - DATA TRANSFER, 1GB - RAM
    Their list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.

In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, hostingsource.com also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosts.
    They are always right on top of everything that I needed. I believe that their FB page will be useful for you to like: facebook.com/HostingSource

Why do you still hesitate OP?

As I see the abundance of positive feedbacks makes them the most preferable. Hostingsource UPTIME is cool (it is 100% guaranteed), speed is fast, super fast.
    Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

Use servers from hostingsource.com with no doubts.
    The combination of low prices, high uptime and resourceful plans makes them attractive for many webmasters all over the IT world.