HTML Help
HTML Help Central . com

» Online Users: 103

0 members and 103 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 695, 02-16-2011 at 08:01 AM.

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Domains For Sale

Selling Our USA Dedicated Clients

Hi all

Due to the rapid growth of our asian clients and servers, we find that we are under staffed and is contemplating selling our USA Dedicated Clients (ONLY) to reknown hosts so we can concentrate on our existing and future asian clients and servers.

For a start, we would like to release 13 servers with the following information:

Monthly nett profit per 13 servers = us $350

Services Offered: Semi-Managed (Basic)

A very important condition is that you must retain existing level of service and pricing for our clients. We are willing to offer FOC Support during the interim period, if needed.

Please let us hear any offers or comments so we may decide if we should gather more staff or sell them.
    RTG Lynx (Asia) Group
    http://www.rtgasia.net
    Paid, Reseller, VPS & 10mbps Dedicated Servers

I personally think selling your US clients just to get more Asian clients is a mistake. I have seen more clients from the US than any other country in lots of hosting companies. Are you sure they won't be mad? I would try to get more staff instead of only offering your services to certain countries.
    Shared Hosting Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    I personally think selling your US clients just to get more Asian clients is a mistake. I have seen more clients from the US than any other country in lots of hosting companies. Are you sure they won't be mad? I would try to get more staff instead of only offering your services to certain countries.
    Well weird thing is i have like only if i am correct 3 clients from usa rest are from canada and few from netherlands so i wouldnt bet that usa is client source ( cause it aint). Developing countries have people that are going more and more into websites so need some reliable hosting and when it comes to bw and price usa servers are the best bet so u might find more customer from asia, and other countries even from australia (cause there bw is really expensive)
    I am Superman from Planet of the Apes and i like to Go Back to the Future and study in Skyhigh where i talk about Spiderman,Hulk, and King Kong, Tarzan watched Stayalive and went to Silent Hill to play Zathura and my favourite topic is :██████████

It's a little hard to understand what you just posted...
    Shared Hosting Solutions

I may be interested in acqiring your clients, but I would like a little more information. Can you pm me a list of servers with te following for each:
    Length of time the client has been with you.
    Cost of server and what the client pays.
    The DC the server is located in.
    Level of management each client has purchased.
    Out of this world hosting, at down to earth prices http://Galaxy-Hosts.com
    Move up to our QUALITY Servers
    Dual Xeon 2.8 ghz HT processors, 2 GB RAM,a fast 100mbps uplink, cPanel/whm, Fantastico Deluxe
    Patrick Kautz ~ 1-888-751-0100 ext 71 ~ 1-386-742-1235 ~ patrick@galaxy-hosts.com

>Length of time the client has been with you.

3 to 6 months/

>Cost of server and what the client pays.

Each server is diff and our cost is around $80 to $140

>The DC the server is located in.

Savis

>Level of management each client has purchased.

Mostly basic except 1 fully managed.

As spoken, its 13 servers with NETT PROFIT of us$350 a month.
    RTG Lynx (Asia) Group

So with the going rate, it seems that your company would be around $2.1k.

out of curiosity, have you allowed for other factors?
    Are your us staff purely us staffed? If I bought this (tempting) I could find I have to hire several support staff to provide 24/7 support and monitoring for 13 servers. I'm sure that $350 monthly wont buy me about 7 fully employed people
    what I'm asking really is this: does your overall costs cover support?
    If not, your running this at a VERY tight profit margine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tree
    So with the going rate, it seems that your company would be around $2.1k.
    These servers are our us servers during our promo. We are not selling everything, just these 13. We have other offshore servers which we are keedping.

BTW, as of this post, we are near closing the deal with a potential client and is considering a merger of sort.
    RTG Lynx (Asia) Group

I hope that your merger goes well. If it does not let me know, I would be willing to consider a merger of sorts or a partnership.
    Dual Xeon 2.8 ghz HT processors, 2 GB RAM,a fast 100mbps uplink, cPanel/whm, Fantastico Deluxe
    Patrick Kautz ~ 1-888-751-0100 ext 71 ~ 1-386-742-1235 ~ patrick@galaxy-hosts.com

Quote Originally Posted by NetCafe
    Hi all

Due to the rapid growth of our asian clients and servers, we find that we are under staffed and is contemplating selling our USA Dedicated Clients (ONLY) to reknown hosts so we can concentrate on our existing and future asian clients and servers.

For a start, we would like to release 13 servers with the following information:

Monthly nett profit per 13 servers = us $350

Services Offered: Semi-Managed (Basic)

A very important condition is that you must retain existing level of service and pricing for our clients. We are willing to offer FOC Support during the interim period, if needed.

Please let us hear any offers or comments so we may decide if we should gather more staff or sell them.

Would you mean, managing that DC?

if so, where is the DC located?
    Ever-Host - Quality Webhosting

He said the servers were in the Savvis datacenter in Texas.

Oh, I don't know how I could have missed that :\
    Ever-Host - Quality Webhosting

RTG Asia Staff, just to let you know, I'm not a USA customer, Don't Sell Me!!

Quote Originally Posted by sEp
    RTG Asia Staff, just to let you know, I'm not a USA customer, Don't Sell Me!!
    Just an update, sales is not proceeding and we are looking at a merger instead. We are close to finalising the deal.

This would allow us to better serve our clients as there will be mroe staff and resources available to us.
    RTG Lynx (Asia) Group